Bangkok RHVAC 2017 will feature 900 booths representing 300 companies from Thailand and other leading countries including China, South Korea, ASEAN, India, the Middle East, Europe, and USA. Being held in conjunction with the 7th Bangkok Electric and Electronics 2017 (Bangkok E&E 2017), the combined fairs are ready to offer multiple benefits under one roof.
- Recognized internationally by the industry people worldwide.
- Ranked among the world’s Top-Five and Asia-Pacific’s second largest event of its kind.
- Prominent leader in target-specific trade shows in Southeast Asia.
- Over 900 show booths representing over 300 companies.
- Offer a complete range of products and related services from the entire RHVAC industry.
- Eco-friendly solutions for a sustainable future with special focus on energy-efficient technologies and innovations.
- A great opportunity to meet face-to-face with top industry players from around the globe.
- Its previous show in 2015 attracted 7,300 trade visitors. This upcoming event is expected to welcome 10,000 visitors.
- Held concurrently with Bangkok E&E 2017 to provides an unsurpassed two-in-one attraction.